By Modupe Gbadeyanka
Chairman of UBA Group, Mr Tony Elumelu; and his counterpart at Dangote Group, Mr Aliko Dangote, were recently with former President of the United States of America (USA), Mr Bill Clinton.
Mr Clinton celebrated his 70th birthday at the Rockerfeller Plaza in New York and the two prominent businessmen were part of his guests.
The former US President was glad to have Mr Elumelu and Mr Dangote at the event.
Related articles across the web
- Happy President’s Day! What Our Forefathers Thought About Taxes
- Create Your Leadership Legacy
- Worst People that Live in the USA in 2016
- How Much is Hillary Clinton Net Worth 2016?
- Lt. Col Allen West: President Obama Should Have Challenged Colin Kaepernick To Explain How The United States Is Oppressive Toward Minorities